Other Available Downloads
- If you like it please rate it. :)
- Changed object1 and object2 to expected and actual in the differences string.
- Allow renaming ExpectedName and ActualName in DifferencesString
- Allow custom functions to be launched by Compare .Net Objects
- Support for IPEndPoint
- Added the ability to compare only the ElementsToInclude
- Fix for IgnoreAttribute on property
- Differences list now more detailed. You can now use LINQ over the properties.
I've used latest release in 1 of my project for complex deep comparison between 2 objects in health care professional claim project and it works gr8. Good work!
on Mar 26, 2013 at 11:51 AM
To be fair, I haven't tested any of it. I only downloaded the help docs (chm), and I didn't see any documentation -- only a class structure. All the document nodes were empty. I'm running Visual Studio 2012 Professional under Windows 8.
Sorry, but at this early stage, with apparently no usable documentation, I can only give it one star :( . Perhaps the problem will be fixed soon.
on Mar 21, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Saved me time, and will save me more in the future. Nicely done!
on Feb 13, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Just what I needed for unit test projects. Love DifferencesString!!
on Feb 6, 2013 at 11:59 AM
Covers all my needs and API is simple and intuitive to use.
on Jan 10, 2013 at 7:40 AM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.