- Configuration is now a separate class which can be accessed by the Config property.
- In order to support thread safe results, comparison results are returned.
- Custom Comparers Implementation has changed to be easier.
- Stack overflow issue
- Windows app certification compatibility
- Thread Safe
- Ability to pass in the configuration
- Separate builds for Regular Class Library, Portable Class Library for .NET Framework 4.0 and higher, Silverlight 5, Windows Phone 8 and higher, Windows RT 8 and higher. Portable class library should work with Xamarin iOS and Xamarin Droid. It should work with Mono just fine.
- Giant refactoring into simplified type comparers
- Topic documentation
- Ability to ignore indexer comparison
- Interface member filtering
- Type of object is now included in the difference
- Special handling for byte arrays
- Ability to treat string.empty and null as equal
- Exclude by Type
- Default Value Information for Help File
- Automated Build (this is for our internal build server that will allow us to perform a build of all platforms, build of the help file, and a deploy to NuGet within five minutes)
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.